Online Super Series runs this holiday season with $15 Million GTD
The holiday season is usually the busiest time of the year for poker players, so it’s important to make sure any promotions can fit into their hectic schedule.
Enter the return of the Online Super Series. The flagship tourney series returns for an 18th time to the Winning Poker Network from December 5th-19th. There are over 100 events and guarantees top a whopping $15 Million.
Plus, there are daily Mega Satellites to all the big events, so everyone can afford to take part.
One of the reasons that players love the OSS is all their favorites are on the menu. That includes Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Turbos, Hyper Turbos, Mega Stacks, Progressive Knockouts and more.
There is a kickoff tourney and two additional Main Events as follows:
• OSS $1,000,000 GTD Kick Off ($215 buy-in): Day 1 flights all week and Day 2 on Sunday, December 5th at 5:30pm ET.
• OSS $1,000,000 GTD Main Event 1 ($630 buy-in): Day 1 on Sunday, December 12th at 1pm and Day 2 on Monday, December 13th at 3:05pm ET.
• OSS $1,000,000 GTD Main Event 2 ($2,650 buy-in): Day 1 on Sunday, December 19th at 1pm and Day 2 on Monday, December 20th at 1:05pm ET.
And there’s three multiflight special events that each have their Day 2’s on Monday, December 20th at 1:05pm ET. The beauty of this is players have several Day 1’s to choose from, so they can find time to compete even if they’re busy buying presents!
• $250,000 GTD ($22 buy-in)
• $1,000,000 GTD PKO ($215 buy-in)
• $2,000,000 GTD ($630 buy-in)
So, make sure to promote the OSS XVIII this holiday season and end 2021 with a bang.